Frequently asked questions
Delivery is completed within 3 working days in Netherlands and within 7 working days in EU.
As long as the foil remains physically intact and no paint/ coating/ dirt is covering the foil.
Any project and scale can be discussed.
It depends on the metalliferousveins. Copper retains unique characteristics and there are huge difference of antimicrobial effects among various kinds of copper. At RuKaInnovation, only ‘Selective’ and ‘Certified’ copper is used for these films.
No. A unique polymer manufacturing technology prevents the discharge of copper materials. At the sametime, metallic melting process has been verified to be harmless to human beings.
As Copper is not discharged out of the films, it’s not harmful.
Yes, any shapes are possible.
Yes, products can be returned within 30 days of ordering provided that the products are not used and adhesive paper is not removed. Courier cost has to be paid by the buyer. Value of the order should be less than 1000 Euro.
Test is under progress
Viruses are 50-100 times smaller than bacterias, so it is much more difficult to control. It is important to tell antivirus film from antibacterial film.
Antivirus film controls both virus and bacteria, but not the other way around.
Globally, we are one of the very few products that own ISO21702 that is the single globally accredited certification for antivirus (tested in France and Japan) along with CE mark.
Robust effect: Our film kills 99.9% of viruses and bacterias within 30 minutes (The fastest performance globally).
Only the PET based film certified by ISO 21702
It is not necessary. The anti-virus performance is not affected by that.
Yes, it is possible and normally applied to silver film that is transparent or has silver color.
Copper film that has translucent color doesn’t really look good with printing.
1) Transparent/Clear Vs Copper(translucent ) color
Copper film is not suitable especially for touchscreens.
Long exposure to translucent color in screens can harm eyesight.
2) The durability of silver film is up to 1 year due to hard coating on top of film, while that of copper film is 2-5 months.
3) Base material of silver film is PET, while that of copper film is PE or PVC.
PET(polyester) that is much more expensive than other materials is used for diverse applications such as IT, solar, insulation, packaging and so on due to its high level technical properties.
PET has high thermal stability and high scratch resistance.
4) Silver film offers protection function (shatter resistance) for touchscreens.
It is one of the key requirements for IT devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs.
1) Base material of the RuKaInnovation/ACLIV silver film is PET, while that of the other European Manufacturer film is PVC. PET that is much more costly than PVC have strong technical properties including low heat shrinkage, high scratch resistance and higher rigidity.
2) The durability of European Manufacturer film is 2-4 months, while that of the RuKaInnovation/ACLIV silver film is up to 1 year due to hard coating on top of the film.
3) PVC film is used limitedly in many countries nowadays due to health safety concerns.
4) RuKaInnovation/ACLIV film kills 99.9% of viruses and bacterias in 30mins, while European Manufacturer product does less than 99.9% of them even in an hour.